Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Foam Tape

Today I get the chance to talk about another new item we are bringing in for CHA. I am so excited! For the last few years I have been using X-Press It High Tack double-sided tape, and I love it. Now, Imagination International is going to start distributing X-Press It Foam Tape.

What has me excited is that this tape is super strong, and comes in two economical sizes: 1/2" for larger things, and 1/4" for narrow objects.


The narrow tape is for popping up a strip of ribbon, or something else really long and narrow. I also love it for popping up detailed embellishments that really need tiny pieces of foam tape.

Here is a quick birthday card I made with the narrow foam tape. I wanted to hide the border on the lace with a strip of paper, but I didn't want to use a really wide piece of paper. The 1/4" foam tape was perfect for hiding the lace and glue used to hold down the lace.

If you are coming to CHA, be sure to visit our booth and see the new tape. If you are not going to make it to California, check with your local Copic supplier to purchase tape for yourself. Tape is now in stock and has started shipping!

Stamp: Our Craft Lounge, Vintage Roses, Memento, Kaisercraft Pearls, Assorted markers (i forgot to write down the colors, sorry!) X-Press It 1/4" Foam tape, X-Press It Double Sided High Tack tape. Wyla Lace, dyed with assorted Copic Various Inks, Cosmo Cricket paper.

6 comments:

Beate said...

I am super excited about the tape. I can't wait!
Your card looks great!
Hugs and smiles

Jan Castle said...

Sounds like a real winner! Hope I get a chance to see/meet you. I will be at booth 862! Love my Copics!!!
Jan Castle

Rose Curtis said...

Love your card... the colors are beautiful!

Cindy O said...

I really like the 1/4" option. Is the tape acid-free? Thanks for the preview!

Unknown said...

Thank you for providing clear information. I have bookmarked this article for future reference. For more information you can also follow Automotive Foam Tape Supplier.

Unknown said...

Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.Automotive Foam Tape Supplier.